Ottawa Fall Rhapsody
October 6 to 27, 2012
Presented by the National Capital Commission (NCC), the Fall Rhapsody Festival offers a spectacular chance to experience the beauty of the season in the heart of Gatineau Park. Take part in a wide variety of outdoor activities, while being surrounded by the most picturesque scenery imaginable.
Make the most out of Ottawa's changing season.
The National Capital Commission (NCC) shares with you the best ways to experience the Capital City's radiant fall season while visiting Gatineau Park, located just 15 minutes from Parliament Hill.
- Gatineau Park is most peaceful during mid-week.
- Bike along or stay on foot to explore the park's 90 kilometres of trails.
- Philippe Lake and Camp Fortune provide the best scenic views of the fall colours.
- The Visitor Centre offers families fun activities and opportunities to learn about the hidden gems of the park.
- Explore an interpretive path that will take you to the Falls and the top of Eardley Escarpment.
- Learn about difference species of trees in Gatineau Park.
- Pair up your fall experience with the park's noon-hour concerts.